Bringing the Community
Superhero Tickets are a Great Gift!
It’s as simple as:
Put the name of who the ticket is for in “Step 2”,
You can put your email address if you want to hold the ticket until it’s time to give it to them by either printing out their tickets or forwarding them or email it directly to them.
In “Step 3” just put your info as the purchaser.
All 5050 Funding supports the programs below
Alliance For Kids ® provides innovative programs for pediatric patients coping with hospitalization.
Monkey For Me® -A superheroes’ sidekick for procedure preparation and soft hugs.
Bravery Bands™ - Communication tool and a reward for tough hospital procedures.
Super Serum - A superhero way to change the scary IV into a superpower.
Super Serum Animation Series. Animation education series for explaining procedures and complicated diagnoses.
Alliance For Kids provides one-year paid fellowships and CCLS annual certification conferences for Child Life Specialists.
The Happy Life division of Alliance For Kids developed a new position in healthcare called a Life Pain Specialist, LPS. LPS serve patients from age 13 and up. The LPS fellowship program began in September 2019 at Palm Beach Children’s Hospital and St Mary’s Medical Center.
LPS provide non-pharmaceutical pain management skills, coping methods, opioid risk assessment, and mental health symptom assessment and resources for patients prescribed opioids during admission.
Your Ticket to Win-Win!
You Buy Tickets
Half of your purchase goes in the pot
and the other half goes to work for
We Put It To Work
Your donation goes to bettering healthcare now!
Win - Win
A healthier jackpot the more we can
support hospitalized patients.
Stay tuned and good luck!
November Winner: Ticket Number
This could be you
Please, Play Responsibly
Problem Gambling Helpline:
RULES OF PLAY FOR 50/50 RAFFLE DRAW 2020-2021
RULES OF PLAY FOR ALL DRAWS –
1. Purchasers must be 18 years or older to play.No purchase is necessary to play.
2. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
3. Tickets can be purchased online at the website www.allianceforkids.com/5050raffle
Draw #1: Ticket Sales – Starting at 9:00 am on November 16, 2020 to December 16, 2020 until
9:00 pm. Draw to take place on November 17th, 2020, at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #2: Starting at 9:00 a.m. on December 17, 2020 to January 17, 2021, until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on January 18, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #3: Starting at 9:00 a.m. on January 19, 2021, to February 19, 2021, until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on February 20, 2021, at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #4: Starting at 9:00 a.m. on February 21 to March 21, 2021 until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on March 22, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #5: Starting at 9:00 a.m. on March 23, 2021 to April 23, 2021 until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on April 24, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #6: Starting at 9:00 a.m. on April 25, 2021 to May 25, 2021 until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on May 26, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #7: Starting at 9:00 a.m. on May 27, 2021 to June 27, 2021 until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on June 28, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #8: Starting at 9:00 a.m. on June 29, 2021 to July 30, 2021 until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on July 31, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #9: Starting at 9:00 a.m. August 1, 2021 to September 12021 until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on September 2, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #10: Starting at 9:00 a.m. September 3 to October 3 10, 2021 until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on October 4, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #11: Starting at 9:00 a.m. July 11, 2021, to August 11, 2021 until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on August 12, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Draw #12: Starting at 9:00 a.m. October 5, 2021 to November 5, 2021 until 9:00 p.m. Draw to take place on November 6, 2021 at 11:00 am.
4. Tickets can be purchased for $5.00 for 3 numbers, $10.00 for 10 numbers, $20.00 for 60 numbers. Purchases can be made online at by credit card only.
5. After purchase, patrons will be provided with a receipt displaying their (50/50) registered draw/raffle numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
6. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
7. The following are NOT permitted to purchase tickets and are not eligible to win.
Any paid staff or volunteers of Alliance For Kids and members of their household that are involved in any way with the lottery's management and conduct, including, but not limited to, the Board of Directors and Executive Director.
8. One cash prize will be awarded for each draw; the winning ticket will be posted at www.allianceforkids.co/5050raffle. If information about the winner is collected at the point of sale, the winner will be contacted directly.
9. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased.
10. The winner must provide their name, address, and phone number with picture identification for Alliance For Kids Lottery report sheet. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-531-0248
11. Once the certified winner has been verified and provided photo identification (with photo ID), they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize, which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide a photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
12. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safe and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to the Alliance For Kids.